Switching to a shampoo bar provides many benefits to both your hair and the environment. Each bar is highly concentrated, using the same amount of cleanser as 2 plastic shampoo bottles, without the excess water. With that said, the in shower experience can be a bit different when you're getting started.
Here are tips on how you can get the best experience:
- Lather the bar in your hands and transfer the suds to you hair. Don't rub directly onto your hair, as it will deposit the oil directly onto your strands, which will make it more difficult to rinse.
- Massage into your hair and scalp, making sure to address any hard to reach areas.
- Rinse, rinse and rinse again! Rinsing is an important key to a great experience so that the oil deposits aren't left on your hair.
- Follow up with your preferred conditioner if you prefer a softer texture.
- Store your shampoo bar away from water once finished.
Please note if you're not used to using a sulfate-free shampoo, it may take a couple weeks for both you and your hair to transition to the new experience.
ABOUT OUR SHAMPOO BARS
Our bars are 100% natural, using only plant-based ingredients. We use ingredients like vegetable glycerin, shea butter, avocado oil and argan oil for moisturization that's appropriate for all hair types. Our shampoo bars contain no sulfates, parabens, phthalates, dyes, silicones, or synthetic fragrances. They are also vegan, cruelty free and a sustainable alternative to traditional shampoo.
If you're interested in trying them, you can purchase below. We hope you love them!